Sunday, June 7, 2009

More sketches and an Art Challenge!

Just to show that I'm not just sitting back on my laurels. Here are a couple of images for you.

This first one is from an Art challenge issued by N8B over at Maxcellent. The idea was / is to push each other to do something new and grow/ improve as artists. So, this one is a Conan piece. The gimmick here was to get me to draw action on horse back. I think I squeezed a touch of foreshortening into this one but not enough to satisfy ol Nate. I intend on Inking this in my " old school" style.


Now because I just am a glutton for punishment, i just can't kick the Metal Gear itch. No matter how hard I try. So, here we go with another round of MGS3 related works. We got an inked piece of col. Volgin.

and.... We got a rough sketch of Ocelot juggling his revolvers. I'm fond of this one in particular.



AND... a couple of head shots of my favorite hero / anti hero BIG BOSS.



That's it for now gang, Enjoy!

2 comments: